The Copenhagen family bike tour: kids-friendly sightseeing in Copenhagen. Feel like a local family and take a tour with a private local guide and chauffeur your kids in the typical cargo bike!
The Copenhagen Family Tour (4 hrs)
Highlights and activities on the family bike tour
1. Start: Church of Our Saviour: introduction & safety
2. Christianshavn – harbour, houses & hippies
3. New Harbour/ Nyhavn – candy coloured houses
4. Statue of “The Little Mermaid”
5. Amalienborg castle: where the royal family lives
7. END: Nyhavn or Christianshavn
Practical information Duration: 4 hours including time to eat, play, take pictures and talk.
Price per tour for 2 adults and up to 2 kids, 1-12 years
Included in the price:
– bike rent for the tour: 1 cargo bike (1 adult, 2 children (up to 12 years/1,50 m), 1 adult bike
– your private local family guide for 4 hours
– recommendations and a personalized tour plan
– helmets (not obligatory, but recommended)
– rain capes (in case…)
Not a standard family? Please send us a request using the contact form. We are happy to send an offer that suits your families’ size and needs.
More questions? Find answers here
Copenhagen Expat Tours
Are you planning to relocate in Copenhagen? Or are you already here and have done all the sights with your friends visiting?
We take you on a cargo bike tour to the parts of Copenhagen you have not discovered yet.
Neighbourhood Tour Amager
This is my hood and I would love to show you all the cool places I love so much here. It is both the beach but also a hidden backyard and my favourite place to eat and icecream shop. I can design the tour according to your interests/ what you have seen already. Send me a request.
Neighbourhood Tour Frederiksberg
Our guide Max takes you on a private tour in his hood to show you hidden gems.
Customized family bike tours
We design cargo bike tours based on your interests and needs. Best friends? Lovers? Dogs? More kids?