Copenhagen Family Tour
Discover the best sight of the city following best bike lanes at a safe pace with multiple stops to enjoy every significant location.
- Start: Christianshavn District – canals & harbor.
- Look at the Parliament and the Old Stock Exchange.
- Look at the Copenhagen Opera House.
- Nyhavn – famous colorful houses – History of H.C. Andersen.
- Stop at Amalienborg castle: royal family house with royal guards.
- Visit of the Marble Church
- Fountain of Gefion and Castellet.
- Stop for a coffee/snack at a great food court.
- Statue of “The Little Mermaid”.
- Stop at a big Kids playground next to the Football Stadium.
- Optional: King’s Parc and the Rosenborg Castle.
- End: Food Market next to city center & transport hub.
Frederiksberg & Nørrebro Family Tour
Discovery tour of two hidden gems of Copenhagen, experience a local immersion visiting 2 distinctives less-touristic area of the city.
Frederiksberg is a wonderful municipality – hidden inside the city of Copenhagen – with its own historical background, full of playgrounds for kids, and great bike lanes. There are also nice avenues with many special boutiques, coffee shops and amazing old villas that make Frederiksberg such a nice familial neighborhood to discover.
The tour shows the best highlights of the area such as Frederiksberg Park Frederiksberg Castle and the beautiful botanical gardens of the University of Copenhagen.
Nørrebro is a more urban, multicultural and dynamic area situated just outside the city center – next to Frederiksberg. It is a cool place with many graffities, street arts on the wall, cutes streets with underground boutiques and great bike lanes. We visit a famous cemetery full of trees, flowers with famous graves ex: H.C. Andersen. It is also very familial neighborhood with nice kids playground nest to coffee shops. We finish the tour at the central food market next to the lakes.